Sunday, July 17, 2005

King Rooster


King Rooster
Originally uploaded by beerandchicken.
I went out in Islington last night and passed this fine - looking chicken boutique.

Passing it again on the way home (having drunk three and a half pints of Staropramen), I toyed, for a moment or two, with the idea of going in. In the end I thought the better of it and made do with some Marmite on toast when I got home instead.

I think the thing that put me off most was that there were no customers in there, though one more pint and I would have been ordering at the counter - all in the name of research for the blog of course.

But hey - "King Rooster" - full marks for the name!

Ade

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey guys,
i am a king rooster virgin, yes you heard right.
or shall i say was a king rooster virgin.
come on guys, you can do it, you are just as good as KFC!
Image is every thing, you guys have it, KFC dont, enough said!!!

10:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM NOT SURE ABOUT THE NAME, BUT THE FOOD IS TO DIE FOR, THE SERVICE IS EVEN BETTER, THE KING ROOSTER IN HEATON, NEWCASTLE, KEEP IT COOKING LADS, WE LIKE IT....

10:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I highly recommend the king rooster in Clapham South. It's run by a very nice chap called Pat and also does a fine line of curries. its always open, and pat's always pleased to see you regardless of how drunk you might be. keep up the good work!

5:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home